Ordering Information & Shipping Rates
Secure On-Line Ordering
The simplest way to order is by credit card using our secure shopping cart service
Shipping is automatically calculated and added to your total.
Payment can be made by Paypal, Visa and Mastercard.
Shipping Rates UK - All items are sent recorded delivery or insured Parcel Force
1 7"/CD/Mag £2.00
1 12"/LP/2LP £3.00
Each additional record 50p
Maximum shipping for the UK is £8.99
Doubles, triples etc count as 2, 3 records respectively
Clothing, Bags, Books etc vary (use shopping cart to check)
International shipping rates
please select items in shopping cart, select shipping zone and click 'recalculate'
Your shipping will be worked out - you can cancel the order afterwards if you do not wish to continue
We will do our best to get your order to you as quickly as possible but cannot be held responsible for postal delays or strikes.
Refunds and Returns
All sales are final unless there is a manufacturer's defect or there was major damage caused during shipment. You have 14 days upon receipt of your order to file a claim with us regarding defects, damages, or items shipped in error. Please get in contact with us if this is the case via email or phone before sending back your item.
If a payment has been made in error, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, refunds are at managers' discretion.
PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION
Rap And Soul LTD will hold and/or retain data in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 (UK).
We agree that;
* We will not share data with any company or individual not directly associated with Rap And Soul Ltd.
* We will not allow data to be shared about you with a third party for marketing without your express permission.
* All personal data that directly identifies you as an individual shall be stored in a secure environment and not made available to unauthorized parties.
* This data shall be made available to you for inspection as and when you require (a small charge will be made for the collection of such data within the bounds of the Data Protection Act 1998).
* Any data collected by us shall be made available to official bodies in the course of their duties if required by UK law to do so.